Friday, November 13, 2015

More Reviews of Obamacare...

My fellow classmate Jason Figg, posted an article on his blog Ranting of a reformed hippy, concerning the effects on the average citizen without health insurance. In a previous article, I also discussed the same topic, and as a individual who can relate to Mr. Figg's view, I couldn't agree more. Why should an individual without health care be forced to pay a yearly penalty? When the reason for not having health insurance, is that it is unaffordable to the "average" working American citizens, that do not qualify for subsides. I full heartedly agree that Obamacare favors big insurance companies. This will eventually lead to a demise of the small privatized insurance companies. I concur with Mr. Figg's statement that Obamacare is unconstitutional.

No comments:

Post a Comment